Thursday, April 28, 2011

April 28, 2011

In case you've been living under a rock, the royal wedding is tomorrow. So much for me to do on the day before the big wedding. I made my two-page list last night and this morning have determined that there's no way I'll get it all done today (especially since I'm not dressed yet). My guests will be arriving at 7 p.m. tonight for the rehearsal dinner feast of shepherd's pie, the only semi-English dish I can make. Once we get in our pajamas we'll make tiaras and veils. I'm not sure if we'll be sleeping or not before the wedding festivities begin at 4 a.m. tomorrow, which will be followed by a champagne breakfast while we're still in pajamas.

On a break from all the wedding silliness, my prayers go to the people who are suffering from the terrible weather. Photos showing the devastation of the tornados are heartbreaking. In all the wedding hype, we shouldn't forget these unfortunate people!

And on a go-America note, tomorrow after a post-wedding nap, I'll be watching the final Endeavour launch. I'm so happy that the Congresswoman Giffords will be onsite as her heroic husband Mark Kelly and the rest of the Endeavour crew liftoff. Go USA!

Today I'm creating wedding magic! Stay tuned for photos and a recap of the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment