Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April 5, 2011

There weren't thunderstorms yesterday like expected. Instead it was a beautiful afternoon and evening, and today is just as great. It's in the mid-60s with only 34 percent humidity. Love this Houston weather!

I'm fairly sure I've talked about Mr. B's comics before. He has them in individual sleeves that are neatly contained boxes and boxes and boxes, all stacked in the corner of the master bedroom. Not anymore. Mr. B has negotiated his way to a sale through Craig's List. I'm really proud of him. We keep saying we're going to simplify and downsize, and Mr. B has stepped up to the plate in a big way. Good for him!

Today I'm creating a bunch of bios. Since people (like me) are changing industries, it can be difficult to relate past experiences into benefits for a new career, but I feel up to the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment