Sunday, April 17, 2011

April 17, 2011

Collected summer flats from all over the house
to put back in their boxes and then in a newly
organized closet. 
I'm tackling the closet situation in the house today. I currently have clothes in the master bedroom closet, a guest bedroom closet, a closet in the garage apartment, and in an armoire ... yet I never have anything to wear, or so it seems. If I organize all my clothes in three closets (one for spring/summer, another for fall/winter, and the third for dressy clothes), maybe I'll be able find everything. What I really need is one big closet, but in a 100+ year old home, big closets are non-existent.

Today I'm creating a nutritious, delicious and healthy dinner. I'm thinking some salmon or tilapia. What does it mean when your body craves seafood? Sounds like a good research project. Anything to avoid unloading all the closets!

No comments:

Post a Comment