Saturday, April 23, 2011

April 23, 2011

Enjoying Friday night dinner with our friend Bob.
Mr. B and I had a great time last night with our dear friend Bob Sanford. Bob has optimistically battled cancer for more than a year, and in the process has lost his beautiful white hair. Being the southern gentleman that he is, Bob was concerned about wearing a cap in the restaurant. In an effort to make him feel more comfortable, Mr. B and I surprised Bob and wore caps.

Today I'm creating plans for a simple Easter day. For the past four years we have had family and friends over to the house, but decided not to do it this year. I'm trying to convince myself it's OK not to cook for 20 people. I'm sorry if I'm letting people down, but it's been a really busy Spring and I just didn't feel like planning another big get together. Maybe Mr. B and I will simply go to brunch after church.

No comments:

Post a Comment