Sunday, April 10, 2011

April 10, 2011

The handsome Nick Zamora is playing today with his band,
The Handsomes, at a time when Mr. B and I are awake. Yippee!
Show CANCELLED for today.

For everyone who has heard me talk about my son-in-law's band, today would have been a great opportunity to hear them play. They usually start playing around 10 p.m. (about the time the Pettit household is turning off the lights and going to bed), but today The Handsomes were going to play at 4 p.m. at The Hard Rock Cafe, but the show got cancelled.

Before we hear Nick play, Mr. B and I are going to an art exhibition at some friends' home. I've seen this woman's watercolors before and I think they're nice. I'm always amazed by people who work with watercolors! This is when I wish I still had an office away from home. The woman paints beautiful flowers, which Mr. B feels are too girly to hang in the house. When I had my office, I filled it with frilly girly artwork and collectibles.

Today I'm creating thank you notes. I like to create my own cards, and it's time to make about five to send to some special friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment