Saturday, April 2, 2011

April 2, 2011

l
The t-shirt quilt I made and donated to last
night's auction benefiting the
Houston Heights Association.
Fun party last night for the Houston Heights Association. There were tons of people, lots of great auction items and delicious food.

The Heights home and garden tour is this weekend. I enjoy looking at the featured homes, even though I'm often left with the desire to completely redo my house. Mr. B and I keep talking about cleaning out our house and simplifying, but then we don't want to turn loose of anything. It sure would be much easier to clean without so many treasures everywhere.

Today I'm creating dinner for about 20 people. It takes so many volunteers to organize and staff the home tour. Mr. B and I are serving dinner tonight to a number of committee chairs who have worked really hard to make it all happen this weekend. Guess that means I need to put on clothes and get cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment