Saturday, April 30, 2011

April 30, 2011

Good morning lovely readers! I just ate a delicious, but certainly not too nutritious, meal that included a McDonald's breakfast burrito and half a bottle of Pellegrino. Thanks Mr. B for gathering breakfast this morning.  BTW, sister-in-law Susan who lives in Mont Clair, VA, asked where Mr. B was during the wedding festivities. Well, he wasn't in front of the TV screen with the ladies. He was hidden in the bedroom, only appearing occasionally when we would get too loud while he was trying to sleep.

Mother and daughter - Mitzie, l, and Madame, r  -
posing just before the royal wedding began.
While waiting for the official wedding-party photographer to send the photos from her camera, today's posting pic is from my iPhone of the mother and daughter dynamic duo, Mitzie and Ashley (also known to me as Madame). Kudos to Madame for donning not only a tiara for the wedding party, but also a Union Jack t-shirt. Mitzie is wearing her fascinating Fascinator, fabulous animal print pajama bottoms and a pink t-shirt, all while wrapped in a green fringed flannel blanket. Oh my, perhaps I have yet another career as a fashion writer.

Today I'm creating an outfit to wear to two parties tonight. I've seen so many hats in the past two days that I wish it was appropriate to wear a hat at night. But somewhere inside my head my mother is shaking her head and reminding me ... no hats after dark! She never mentioned the does and don'ts of wearing a tiara after dark, so I wonder if one of those would be appropriate? Or are tiaras so ... yesterday?

No comments:

Post a Comment