Monday, April 11, 2011

April 11, 2011

The 2000 Explorer in front
of the house on a snowy
day in 2009.
I'm not sure I'll be able to type this posting because sweet Rose is laying on her back beside me. This is her "look how cute I am ... don't you want to pet me" position. She'll pat my arm with her paw and nudge me with her nose. Unless she falls asleep soon, I'll have to put down the computer.

My morning has not been terrific. More car problems. We spent almost $800 last week having the radiator and something else fixed. Now the check engine light came on again. Even though it's an 11-year-old Explorer with 119K miles, my expectation is that if I take care of it, the car should run for another 80K miles. BTW, what are an Intake Manifold Gasket and Mass Air Flow Sensor? These are the latest problems with the car. They sound expensive.

Today I'm creating a newsletter draft. Then I'm going to start a wordless journal, which will be a place to store inspirational treasures (whatever it is that awakens my creative instincts). And tonight I'm going to create a healthy dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment