Thursday, April 7, 2011

April 7, 2011

I had a great day yesterday, beginning with my haircut. I went out on a limb stating that I wanted something fresh, young and edgy, and that's exactly what I got. I haven't had a shower yet this morning, but am looking forward to what happens when I wash and style my hair myself.

I caught Rose curled up in a blanket, using my
computer to shop for shoes. What a stylish girl!
After the haircut I bought some make-up, finished a writing project, and visited with a couple of friends for 20-30 minutes. In the middle of it all, I ate a delicious BLT from Revival Market on Heights Blvd. Then on the way back to the house I stopped in a little store and (brace yourself) found two linen skirts that were ... in my size ... fit perfectly ... AND were on sale. BINGO. Score. That never happens to me!

Today I'm creating lovely packages. There's a thank you party tonight for the home tour volunteers. I purchased gifts for the association to give to the three co-chairs of the event and I want the packages to look really nice. Kendall does a terrific job decorating packages, so I'll be channeling her.

No comments:

Post a Comment