Thursday, April 14, 2011

April 14, 2011

I’m excited and proud to join the Board of Directors of Women of Wine (WOW) Charities. Founded in 2007, as a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization, the networking group is comprised of women working in or associated with the wine industry, as well as the rest of us women wine lovers. Through events and educational programs, all donations at WOW events go to Houston Area Women's Center.

Love, love, love the idea behind WOW. Drinking wine (in moderation, of course). Networking with women. And donating to an organization that provides shelter and services to survivors of domestic and sexual violence. WOW! What a concept.

To all my women friends in Houston, please join me at the next WOW Happy Hour on Tuesday, April 19, beginning at 5:30 p.m. at Cork Soakers (2024 Rusk Street). I’ll be the one with the great big happy smile on my face!


Today I'm creating a connection with my friend Ann Rush. Ann is a terrific teacher and friend. Can't wait to spend a few hours talking and laughing with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment