Friday, October 31, 2014

Aulay, Day 74

The little prince was being stubborn this morning. He drank half of his bottle and then went to sleep. It didn't matter how many times I sat him up, patted his back, rubbed his feet, etc., he just wasn't having the full bottle. This is the problem that's keeping him in the hospital right now. His size is good, but his eating habits aren't swell.

It's hard for me to believe that today is Halloween. When the lovely McCarley sisters were younger, this wasn't their favorite holiday. Dr. Mc hated the skeleton candles and sculptures that I put around the house. I finally gave them away. And sweetness enjoyed dressing up, but didn't like going door to door. She would much rather the candy was dropped off.

Today I'm creating piles of items to donate. Tonight Mr. B will hand out candy while I continue decluttering the garage apartment. If I take Rose upstairs with me she won't bark whenever the doorbell rings. So annoying!


No comments:

Post a Comment