Saturday, October 25, 2014

Aulay, Day 68

Look at the cute pic-of-the-day of the little prince and Big Daddy. The doctor has a tentative ETD that Aulay will be out of the hospital the first week of November. This is subject to change based on him continuing to do well without any major setbacks. I can't wait!

I was up at 8:30 a.m. today to get dressed and go set up for the fall festival I had planned. There was a bouncy house, balloon artist, face painter, pumpkin decorating, popcorn, treat bags, hot dogs, chips, and snow cones. I don't think people understand how long it takes to organize and set up events such as the one this morning. I asked a man to go one block to get four blocks of ice. He seemed upset so I asked what was wrong. He sighed and told me he didn't understand why the event wasn't better organized. He is lucky to still be alive!

Today I'm creating the fall festival. In about an hour I'm helping transfer art and set it up for an event tomorrow. Then I have to go to the store and buy what will be served during the artist reception from 12-3 p.m. tomorrow. I'm not sure how I'm going to make it since my feet are already killing me! I need to find flats to wear tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment