Sunday, October 26, 2014

Aulay, Day 69

Look at that sweet baby face with a smile on his lips. It looks like he is having such sweet dreams.

Hooray, I survived the weekend. I woke up this morning feeling refreshed from yesterday's fall festival. I felt ready to tackle another event today. Prep time began three hours before the event that started at noon. Four helpers came an hour before the event to support me and give me time to get dressed. Clean up was finished around 3:30 p.m. By 4 p.m. I was home and fast asleep for a much needed nap.

Today I'm creating an artist reception. I was at the grocery store before 9 a.m. and cooking pumpkin bread by 10 a.m. Quiche and pigs in a blanket went into the ovens shortly thereafter. Someone else made the salad with mixed greens, strawberries, feta and blush wine dressing. I'll sleep well tonight to be ready to start a new week tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment