Thursday, October 2, 2014

Aulay, Day 45

Look at all his blonde hair!
Look at the adorable photo that Dr. Mc took last night while the little man was laying on Big Daddy's chest. The little prince pulled on his cap until he got off. I think he was telling his daddy that he wanted to play peek-a-boo.

This afternoon when I was visiting the little man, the nurse told me that he had been squirming around all day. She would put him in one location and the next time she checked on him he would be in a different position. I got to change his diaper this afternoon! It doesn't sound like fun, but every time I touch the little man it is exciting. It's also exciting that he almost always opens his eyes when he hears my voice.

Today I'm creating my favorite kind of meeting, which is one that begins at 5:15 p.m. and involves wine and conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment