Saturday, November 1, 2014

Aulay, Day 75; Happy 6th wedding anniversary to Kendall McCarley & Nick Zamora

Dr. Mc and Big Daddy enjoy dressing up for Halloween. In fact, I think they got married on November 1, 2008, so they could have a costume party for their rehearsal dinner. It was a great pre-wedding party and an even more exciting wedding.

Last night for Halloween they even dressed up the little prince in NICU. In their first family photo they are a bunch of bananas. In the pic-of-the-day it even looks like the chunky money (Aulay) is making a silly face. (I could add more bad banana-related puns, but I'll refrain myself.)

Today I'm creating another day of decluttering, or at least a couple of hours. I've promised myself that if I ever get everything like I want it I'll never mess it up again. Famous last words!

No comments:

Post a Comment