Friday, October 17, 2014

Aulay, Day 60

Mr. B's sister, Missy, knows a woman whose grandchild was born prematurely and stayed in the hospital for a total of 75 days. The child is now 20-months old and has no developmental problems. I love hearing these stories with positive results!

I was at the hospital for the little man's 11 a.m. feeding today. He kept his eyes open during the feeding, and then spent about 30 minutes sleeping on my chest. He is difficult to burp. If I sit him on my lap he starts fussing and squirming around. If I put him on my shoulder he falls asleep. This morning I had the hospital nurses laughing as I pleaded with Aulay to burp.

Today I'm creating lunch with Mitzie. I'm still in a funky mood. Hopefully I'll be better tomorrow because I have so much to accomplish this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment