Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Aulay, Day 50 … Born seven weeks ago

I went to my Tuesday meeting this morning, which lasted two hours instead of the usual one hour. All I could think about during the last hour was that I needed to go by the McZam residence, get frozen breast milk out of the freezer, and take it to the hospital. I knew I wouldn't be able to hold the little prince today because I had another meeting scheduled at 2 p.m., but at least I got to sit by his incubator for awhile, talk to him, and smile at him.

When I got to the hospital he had a mask over his eyes because the doctors dilated them this morning. More than enough time had passed so that I could remove the mask and see his sweet face. Then I got to laugh at him because he had the hiccups. He really hates them, but the hiccups are a side effect of the medication he is receiving for reflux. He kept opening his eyes and looking at me. I so love him!

Today I'm creating a 2015 marketing schedule for a client, or at least I'm starting it. I also think I'm going to make dinner for Mr. B and me tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment