Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Aulay, Day 65

The little prince is having some mini setbacks. Yesterday he had his immunizations and an eye exam. After that stress he wasn't doing well, so he was back on oxygen last night. Then, this morning when I got to the hospital he was breathing too hard and fast, so I couldn't bottle feed him. I was able to hold him, but he was fed through the tube in his nose.

There must be something in the cosmos that is upsetting all the babies in Aulay's section of NICU Level 2. The two babies who were supposed to go home last weekend are still in the hospital. Another baby was transferred back to Level 3 this morning. I felt so sorry for the mom!

Today I'm creating an event from 4-7 p.m. for a client. This wasn't on my calendar until this morning, so I'm scrambling to get everything done. When I get home tonight I'll be excited to kick off my heels and put my feet up.

No comments:

Post a Comment