Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Aulay, Day 51

People who read my daily blogs about Aulay often tell me how much they look forward to my posts. I feel the same way about photos Dr. Mc and Big Daddy post each night during and after their visits with the little prince. They go to the hospital around 10:30 p.m. so about 11:15-11:45 p.m. either my cell or Mr. B's starts dinging (notifying us that a photo is available). Last night was Big Daddy's turn to hold the wee one. Dr. Mc snapped and posted the pic-of-the-day with the caption, "Already abusing dad." Look at Aulay's tiny fist.

This morning I held the little man during his 11 a.m. feeding. He was so alert! He was looking around and responding to noises for at least the first 30 minutes. I don't remember when babies discover their tongues, but this morning Aulay was pushing his little tongue out of his mouth over and over again. It was really cute!

Today I'm creating an e-blast. Then I'm continuing to de-clutter the back bedroom. I'm actually emptying it out. When I was younger this would have taken an afternoon or day at the most. Now I can find way too many distractions to get it all done in one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment