Monday, April 1, 2013

April 1, 2013

Auction donation for Friday night.
I finished four of my five sewing projects today. Of course, I've just taken two Tylenol PM tablets because my back is aching. But everything turned out well. The pic-of-the-day is one of the two lumbar pillows I made from old t-shirts. In the Houston Heights we all have front porches. I can see this pillow and its companion resting in rocking chairs on someone's front porch. I also have my second t-shirt quilt that I pieced together from old Houston Heights t-shirts. The top is complete so I just need to put a backing on the quilt. That's a project for another day (or two).

Tomorrow I'm taking my tin jewelry to one of the shops that sells for me. My appointment isn't until 4 p.m., so I hope I can put more bracelets together. I've cut out the tin, but put the pieces aside while I've been sewing.

Today I'm creating pillows. I had to take time out from sewing tonight to watch Dancing with the Stars. Kelly Pickler is just too darn cute! She's my favorite to win this year. I hope she has enough of a fan base to carry her to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment