Sunday, April 7, 2013

April 7, 2013

Friend Debbie from Friday night dinner + auction.
Another home tour over. It was a beautiful weekend although I'm always exhausted at the end of home tour. Thursday I was on my feet most of the afternoon setting up for the auction. I thought I would be able to rest up on Friday, but that didn't happen. I was back setting up auction items in the morning and then had lots of little errands during the afternoon. Then Friday night was the private home tour and dinner plus auction. More time on my feet. Saturday I was at Karen and Bob's home (standing) for most of six hours. I was back again this morning, but got to leave at 3 p.m. I only thought my feet were tired yesterday. Tonight they are stumps.

I got sunburned yesterday on my left side and today, although I thought I was staying in the shade, I sunburned my right side. At least my redness is somewhat even. When I was younger I would tan. Unfortunately, now I just burn and peel.

Today I'm creating time to tour the homes with Mr. B. He saw all the homes on Friday night during the private tour while I was at Karen and Bob's home, but was kind enough to show me his favorites. Right now I wish I had someone to massage my feet. Rub lotion on my shoulders. Fan me. And a margarita would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment