Friday, April 5, 2013

April 5, 2013

Fully stocked wine pull ready for its close-up.
It's the big day! I was at the venue this morning putting the final touches on the wine pull. Yesterday's pic-of-the-day was the raw case and today's pic-of-the-day is the wine pull fully stocked with 36 bottles of wine.

Friend Bill sent me an email today about a home tour that is taking place in Santa Fe and Taos the last weekend in April. As luck would have it, I'll be there. Lucky me! I always like to see how other organizations organize home tours, so seeing one in the Land of Enchantment will be informative. I've been know to adapt what I like from other home tours to the Houston Heights Association's Home Tour.

Today I'm creating an afternoon of pampering (mani, pedi and hair cut). Then tonight should be a fun party with my handsome date, Mr. B. No update on sweetness yet, but I'm on my way in just a few minutes to check on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment