Saturday, April 27, 2013

April 27, 2013

More recently upcycled tin jewelry. 
Thanks to Facebook friends who have been leaving me well wishes. I'm feeling much better today. In fact, I got dressed and went to the drugstore for more kleenex and water this morning. When I saw myself in the rearview mirror I thought I was looking at Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, so I added Vicks to my shopping. Somewhere in the back of my mind I remember my grandfather using vapor rub when he was really stuffed up. Well, let me say this about that. Putting Vicks on my nose was like rubbing salt into an open wound, plus now my nose is running more. OK. I'm feeling better, but am still a mess.

It's so unusual to me that shoppers can buy wine and liquor in drugstores in New Mexico. However, I'm determined to get rid of whatever I have, so along with everything else I bought, I got a bottle of wine. One way or another I'm getting rid of my germs and bacteria. 

Today I'm creating jewelry. I got a really fun set of tins that have a white background with black abstract lines. I cut apart the smallest tin last night and am planning to cut some pieces out of it this afternoon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment