Saturday, April 6, 2013

April 6, 2013

Friends Katy and John from the party last night.
My feet were tired last night when I got home from the Houston Heights Association's dinner and auction, but after standing up from 11:30 a.m. until 6 p.m. today during the home tour, my dogs are barking! Actually, they have moved passed barking to hollering.

When I got home this afternoon, I realized that my left side (arm, neck, face and the top of my foot) are sunburned. I didn't think about putting sunscreen on. I was standing in the shade, but I guess it doesn't matter. You'd think I would have learned that lesson by now!

Today I'm creating stories about the tour home where I am the head docent. I'm notorious for making up stories if someone asks me a question for which I don't have an answer. It's so much more fun to make up a story instead of simply says, "I don't know."

No comments:

Post a Comment