Monday, April 29, 2013

April 29, 2013

The red bird that has been singing outside the casita
every day brought a friend with him today. 
If you have a weak stomach, skip this paragraph. I think I'm obsessed with what's coming out of my nose. During the past week it has been clear, yellow and green, but today it is red. I often get nose bleeds from the altitude, but never like it is today. As I said yesterday, I'll be happy when there's nothing coming out of my nose.

Random thought for the day. I don't know who I find more annoying: Dr. Phil or Dr. Oz.

Today I'm creating tin pieces. I'm always amazed how dirty my hands are after I finish cutting a tin apart. I cut out and cleaned lots of tin pieces this morning, but haven't taken the next step to make any jewelry. If I just pull everything out and get started, I'll work until my hands are weak. If I just get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment