Friday, April 19, 2013

April 19, 2013

It's COLD in Santa Fe, which is fine because I'm sick and in bed. This is day three of my cold or sinus problems. I haven't had a voice for a day, which is extremely frustrating. Anytime I say anything, Mr. B answer me with "What did you say?" And how cold is it in Santa Fe? It's so cold that Roz is sleeping in bed with me – under the covers.

Like many others, I'm not sure why all the news is live with special reports from Watertown, MA. Wouldn't it be better if all of the reporters got out of the way and let the FBI, police and fire fighters do their job? If officials have the residents of Watertown in lockdown, why are they allowing thousands of media to report live on the hunt for the Boston bomber? I hope I can soon find a movie channel to watch.

Today I'm creating hot and cold toddies to help my throat. I also need to go through the winter clothes I keep here and find some socks for my freezing feet. Then it's nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment