Friday, April 26, 2013

April 26, 2013

This necklace makes a BIG statement. The center circle is
2", the next circles are 1.5", and the smallest circle in the
necklace is 1".  The earrings don't match, but coordinate.
I went to an urgent care clinic last night that stayed open until 9:30 p.m. There's nothing terribly wrong with me that a few days in bed won't cure. I got a prescription and a couple of over the counter remedies. My throat feels a little better and my noise is drying up, but I still don't want to swallow anything except water.  On a scale of 1-10 I'm probably at a 4 today. Maybe tomorrow I'll feel human again.

My blood pressure was elevated last night, which seemed to bother the doctor and nurse more than the fact that I couldn't breath or swallow. I'm not sure why they were surprised that my blood pressure was elevated. I'm 7,200 feet above sea level and I feel like crap. Aren't those two situations enough to make any heart pump harder?

Today I'm creating nothing, but I am posting a photo of some jewelry I've made while I've been in the high desert. My plans is to show them to a shop owner while I'm in Santa Fe, but I must feel better before I go. I don't want her to think I've contaminated the jewelry with my nasty germs.

No comments:

Post a Comment