Thursday, April 11, 2013

April 11, 2013

The McCarley sisters take NYC in 2006.
I hear it's Sibling Day. I looked to see if I had a photo of my older brother and me in my photo files, but no such luck. Therefore I'm posting a photo of my favorite siblings: The lovely McCarley sisters. I've posted this photo before. It was taken in NYC (dah!) when we were there in 2006. Love them both more than they can imagine.

We had a terrible rain storm last night. It was raining when I left my cousin Susan's house in Seabrook around 6:30 p.m. yesterday. It rained on me all the way home. The temperature was also dropping. It drizzled steadily until 10 p.m. when it started thundering and raining really hard. About midnight the lights went out. It was several hours later before the electricity came back on. Today it's sunny and cool outside, but cold in the house. 

Today I'm creating meeting time to learn about my new responsibilities as communications chair for the Houston Heights Association (HHA). Unlike most neighborhood organizations, HHA is very active. I'm hoping to give it a common, professional voice.


No comments:

Post a Comment