Sunday, April 14, 2013

April 14, 2013

Not sure these will make it out of the house.
Another lazy day in Houston. I did get some shoes put away and washed clothes, but that's hardly what I could have done today. I had great plans to make some pillows to sell in a shop. Didn't happen.

In case you don't know, I find the Internet to be both a blessing and a curse. I can spend hours searching for this and that, which is a blessing that I don't have to leave the house, but a curse that I spend so much time on the Internet instead of doing something more constructive. For example, today I searched YouTube for videos on riveting. I'm excited at the idea of using rivets to connect pieces of tin. I found what I needed online and am having the items sent to Santa Fe since I'll be there on Thursday night of this coming week. I'm also having some tin canisters shipped there, plus some jewelry findings. It will be so cool to be in the high desert with my toys.

Today I'm creating clean clothes. Plus I'm putting them away in the right drawers. My mom would be proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment