Friday, April 12, 2013

April 12, 2013

I like this little clutch so much that I may make more.
Did you know that today is National Grilled Cheese day? I knew it. I looked online for the best grilled cheese sandwich in Houston. Several sights said it was Max's Wine Dive on Washington. I sent a message to a longtime friend Wayne and he met me for lunch. I think we agreed to disagree with the Internet because the sandwich at Max's Wine Dive wasn't a home run.

Tonight Mr. B and I went on a date to look at art. Both Winter Street and Spring Street studios were open. We both put on black, the mandatory dress code for art viewing. I don't think either of us saw anything that knocked our socks off, although Mr. B did buy me a sweet painting of a little girl's pink dress. It reminds me of the lovely McCarley sisters when they were little. Awwww.

Today I'm creating a pair of earrings and a necklace. There wasn't time for much crafting or napping today. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment