Monday, April 15, 2013

April 15, 2013

Listed some Avon tins for sale on eBay. They aren't
right for my jewelry projects.
Yes, it's early and I'm awake. The only reason I'm awake is that I didn't sleep much last night. I watched a movie starring Gwyneth Paltrow and Michael Douglas, which is titled A Perfect Murder (a remake of an old Alfred Hitchcock movie titled Dial M for Murder). I thought I remembered the movie plot, but the ending was different. Then I realized I was mixing the ending of Unfaithful starring Diane Lane and Richard Gere with the beginning of A Perfect Murder. In both movies, the wives have an affair and the husband kills the lover, so you can see why I would get them confused. I give both of the a 6.5 out of 10.

I still couldn't sleep when the movie was over so I decided to list some tin canisters on eBay that I'm not going to use. Selecting the tins. Photographing them. Measuring them. Listing and posting them. It's done! I've never had much luck selling items on eBay. We'll see what happens this time.

Today I'm creating notes from a meeting that can be used in eblasts. This involves attending a 1.5 hour meeting. Ugh! I'm only good for meetings that last 45 minutes or less. When I get home after the meeting, hopefully I'll be able to nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment