Wednesday, April 25, 2012

April 25, 2012

Love this humor.
I just watched Emeril make his version of fried chicken and waffles, a meal that I don't understand. The idea of putting maple syrup on fried chicken is so unappealing to me. Paula Dean would be proud. Emeril dredged the chicken in buttermilk before frying it in oil. Then he used buttermilk in the waffle batter. But wait, there's more. He put the waffle on a plate, the fried chicken on top of that, a big 'ole spoonful of vanilla butter on top of each piece of chicken, and then soaked it all in maple syrup. My arteries are clogging just thinking about that fatty mess.

I was expecting to get some good shut eye last night since I didn't really sleep the night before. Unfortunately, it was not to be. I did sleep, but I also tossed and turned all night, so my sleep wasn't very restful.

Today I'm creating marketing communications. I still have a magazine article left from yesterday to write. I also have a brochure to write by Friday. And I need to meet with Wayne on developing maps. I'm consulting. He's creating the maps. Busy day. And then date night with Mr. B.

No comments:

Post a Comment