Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April 24, 2012

Going to the junior prom. I still had blonde hair and peppy
boobs. I blame the McCarley sisters for the loss of all.
I see people posting photos of their children going to the prom. Here's a picture of me posing for prom pics when I was a junior in high school. My date looked goofy in the photos so I only had Mr. B scan the photo of me. After all, it's all about me! That was my natural hair color when I was young. Now I blame my light-headed daughters for taking away my blonde hair. I thought I was going to slap my hairdresser the other day. I mentioned my hair having a different texture and his response was, "It's all of your gray hair." What? I cautioned him from ever making such a remark again even if my hair does have lots of gray. I don't color it, thinking the gray looks blonde, but I guess I'm fooling myself.

Question of the day: Who thinks John Edwards diverted campaign funds to hide his pregnant mistress from the public because he felt it would hurt his chances to win the presidential nomination? If convicted, he could be sentenced up to 30 years in prison. Next question: Who believes John Edwards will be convicted and spend any time in the hoosegow?

Today I'm creating a newsletter for my Tuesday client. I need to create two other newsletters, a newspaper article, and a couple of bios. Sounds like a busy work week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment