Friday, April 13, 2012

April 13, 2012

Garden apron made from oilcloth has four pockets to
hold gloves, hand tools and maybe a bottle of water.
Mr. B likes the stripe with the tolie.
After reading my blog yesterday, Dr. Mc told me that what I didn't remember was perhaps National Grilled Cheese Day. I should have gone with that thought and made grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner last night, but instead Mr. B made smoked turkey sandwiches. He was sweet to do that while I was sewing. My machine broke so I had to borrow Dr. Mc's and finish my sewing projects last night.

It's going to be a long, busy day. Our neighborhood association has it's annual dinner for approximately 500 people and auction with 300 items. Of course I'm helping. I need to collect items from five different places this morning and deliver them to the venue. Once at the venue I will set up the jewelry section. Hopefully I'll be finished with my running around by noon so I can have lunch with some former co-workers and then come home to rest before the big event tonight.

Today I'm creating a movie-themed basket, as well as a wine basket for tonight's auction. My cousin, Susan, called me the other day. She has appointed herself as "mother" for her family and me. She was fussing at me on the phone for not slowing down with my foot. Although I hate to admit it, she is right. Maybe next week I can spend less time on the move. Just looked at my calendar and slowing down may have to be scheduled for the week after next.

No comments:

Post a Comment