Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April 3, 2012

For a good time at the movies, call Evan!
I had a super time at the movie last night with Sweetness (a.k.a. Evan). We went to see Mirror Mirror, which stars Julia Roberts. Both of us gave the movie three-out-of-five stars, but the fashions five-out-of-five shoes (it's appropriate that fashions receive a shoe rating rather than stars).

I'm not sure Mr. B will let me go to the movie with Sweetness again. Being at Sundance, I was able to drink a couple glasses of wine while watching the movie. After the movie, I took Sweetness home, teased her kitten for a couple of minutes, and then came home with the munchies. But wait, the evening got sillier. I painted the fingernails on each hand a different color (orange, turquoise, purple, lime green and dark blue). But wait, there's more. Then I diagnosed myself with the onset of dymentia because I couldn't remember two bakelite bracelets I own. I woke up Mr. B to share that last tidbit of information. How kind of me!

Today I'm creating text for a direct-mail postcard. Done. In case you're counting it's Day Seven of the yard redux. You'd think the workers would have shown up yesterday to finish the yard before the rain started today. But no. It rained yesterday morning for about 30 minutes and I guess that was reason enough for the guys not to show up. It's supposed to rain today, but not a drop has fallen at 2:30 p.m. You'd think the guys would show up and work before the rain started today. But no. Have I mentioned the party we're hosting for my niece on Saturday? In four days. But who's counting. Obviously not the yard crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment