Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April 4, 2012

It snowed in the high desert at the beginning
of this week. I hope it didn't destroy the
buds on the fruit trees in NM.
Has anyone seen my glasses? I know I wore them home after the movie with Sweetness, but haven't seen them since. I've been wearing some "readers" for the past two days.

Speaking of days, this is Day Eight of the back yard redux. No workers yesterday or the two days before that. They're not showing up because of impending thunderstorms, but it hasn't rained. Rain is in the forecast today and once again the workers haven't shown. Mr. B ordered 12  yards of mulch to be delivered this afternoon. It should be a real mess all over the driveway if the yard crew doesn't arrive and spread it.

Today I'm creating a single page flier. I also need to create a grocery list and then go to the store, unless by some miracle the yard crew arrives. I went to the doctor this morning about my foot. He wanted an MRI on my foot because it's still swollen. The open MRI was very relaxing. I just laid on my right side for about 45 minutes and slept. Hope I didn't snore. I'll find out the results of the MRI on Monday, which means I'll be entertaining this weekend with the lovely boot on my foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment