Friday, April 27, 2012

April 27, 2012

April 27. Really? Already? No way!

My new MacBook Pro stays charged for hours and
allows me to open docx files. Plus it's pretty and shiny. 
I've just finished a draft of a capabilities brochure on my new MacBook. Ideally, I would have had time to study the new functions of the operating system and updated version of Microsoft Word before writing the brochure. Ideally. But as a functioning member of society I realize that few things happen as ideally as we'd like. As Sweetness (#2 daughter Evan) used to say when she was a charming little red-haired girl with big blue eyes, "It's not fair. It's just not fair." When I have more time I'll blog about how Sweetness would take a long soaking tub baths that usually involved either loud singing or long conversations with herself about the meaning of life. Very entertaining, but today my time would be better spent pouring over the tutorials for my MacBook.

Today I'm creating a brochure (first draft complete). My afternoon will be split between my Tuesday client and physical therapy. I'm really looking forward to tonight when Mr. B and I are going to the mid-century design show at Lawndale with Kelly and Keith. Who knows what mid-century treasurers await us there.

No comments:

Post a Comment