Sunday, April 22, 2012

April 22, 2012

Mr. B and Taylor ... two handsome men!
Last night I had one of the most delicious steaks I've ever eaten, but I'm paying for it today. I'm just not used to eating big slabs of red meat with a rich sauce, but couldn't resist every bite last night.

What I need to do today is wash clothes. There is a big pile of dirty laundry in the bathroom calling my name. I like Huey Lewis' song "Dirty Laundry" better than folding clothes, and I wish life was like the Kelly Ripa's Electrolux washer and dryer commercial where folded clothes leap from the dryer into the laundry basket and then jump into the drawers all neat and tidy. Ah, the magic of television.

Today I'm creating time to reflect on good memories of my mother. She should have been 83 today, but she died 11 years ago. I truly believe she just gave up on her will to live. I pray she is happier in heaven than she ever appeared to be during her time on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment