Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April 10, 2012

Photo of coffered ceiling and walls at Julia Ideson Bldg.
Pardon me while I have a "pity party." I like to eat and/or shop when I'm feeling down. However, eating during the past two months since my foot injury has put me at an all-time weight high and that further depresses me. (I'm pretty sure there's an economic theory that addresses this sort of "cause and effect.") Shopping is also depressing right now since I'm too fat to buy clothes and it's no fun buying shoes for just one foot. Reading this later portion of this paragraph will surely make Mr. B happy. Not the portion about me being depressed, but the portion about shopping not being fun right now.

Moving on to a completely different topic, I went to the downtown library this morning and toured the refurbished part known as the Julia Ideson Building. It is so beautiful! I can't wait until I can go back and spend some time reviewing information about our home. I went to the downtown library probably 15 years ago to look up the history of the house. It's so much easier now. The docent said there are files on different addresses, unlike before when I went through volumes and volumes of old books and records searching for information.

Today I'm creating time to watch last night's episode of Dancing With the Stars. I fell asleep on the couch last night before DWTS started and only got up when Mr. B woke me to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment