Monday, April 23, 2012

April 23, 2012

Friends Mitzie and Bob won two round trip
airline tickets at the Goodwill Gala. I think
it would have been goodwill for them to
give the tickets to Mr. B and me!
People ask me why I don't "title" my posts. The reason is simple: In all my years as a copywriter and self-proclaimed "creating marketing genius," writing headlines has always been my least favorite task. It can take me hours to come up with a good title for an article, and frankly my dear, I don't want to spend that much time on my daily blog. So instead of writing titles, I use the date as the headline for all my posts.

I'm happy to report that I have two bids on one of the items I have listed on eBay. Of course, it's the least expensive item I have listed for auction. However, some of the more expensive items  have listed are being "watched." Progress.

Today I'm creating a grocery list of healthy foods. Mr. B and I are both making the dial on our scale spin around more than we'd like. It's time for a hard look at what we're eating and how we can do better. I'm really upset with myself for – once again – finding the weight I lost last summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment