Wednesday, April 11, 2012

April 11, 2012

Dr. Mc sent me an email this morning about a garden that reminded her of our Santa Fe house. See attached photo. I've always wanted to have more seating in our outdoor space in Santa Fe, but I have no place to store the furniture when we're not there. This reminded me of a story about Daddy. The girls called my parents Poppy and Mimi. Here's Poppy's humorous approach to Mimi.
This seating area and garage would look perfect in
Santa Fe at the Pettita Casita.

P: I need a new table saw.
M: Why?
P: So I can build onto the garage.
M:  Why do we need a larger garage?
P: So I can have a place to put my new table saw.

Daddy/Poppy had such a terrific sense of humor! So I wondered if I could use Daddy's approach in a conversation with Mr. B.

J: We need a garage in Santa Fe.
B: Why?
J: So I can have a place to put the patio furniture and outdoor movie theater when we're not there.
B: No.

Today I'm creating time for lunch with a friend who I'm going to help with a party invitation. Then I'm going to start sewing. I need two totes and two aprons by Friday. Why do I wait until the last minute?

No comments:

Post a Comment