Tuesday, April 17, 2012

April 17, 2012

Lunch in the back yard.
Rose and I just had a delicious and delightful outdoor lunch. As I was making my pimento cheese sandwich, I looked outside and the back yard was calling me. Rose sniffed every inch of the yard while I ate, listened to the birds, and enjoyed the fresh air. Roz came to the back door and looked outside, but she wasn't interested in joining us. I'm beginning to think she may be a vampire. Is there such a thing as vampire dogs who live under the bed during the day and only come out at night to sleep on the bed?

I got about half of the guest room cleaned out yesterday so I'll be back at it this afternoon. No need to rush the process. I've decided to take everything out of the room and purge what I can. I found two of Rose's toys. She immediately took them to her gathering spot under the dining room table where she keeps all of her worldly possessions.

Today I'm creating a newsletter for my Tuesday client. I also hope to be getting some profile pages to write soon. I also need to create the invitation for my friend. I should have done that yesterday, but forgot. Oh well. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment