Thursday, April 12, 2012

April 12, 2012

I got distracted yesterday. Instead of creating donations for
the auction, I made myself a tote bag from an old plastic
bag with a great big "J" on it. Very handy!
Do you ever have the feeling that something is supposed to happen, but you don't know what? When I typed April 12 in the title today I got that feeling. Have I forgotten an important anniversary or birthday or event? Don't know. Can't remember.

Mr. B and I ate dinner outside last night. We won't be able to do that much longer because it will get too hot. But it was pleasant outside last night. Then, dressed in work clothes, we started pruning the rose bushes, trying to fix what the yard crew screwed up last week. This morning I have little red dots on my arms where the thrones from the rose bushes to catch in my skin.

Today I'm creating donations for the Houston Heights Association auction. I've got to get upstairs before it starts raining. Mr. B fixed the cable upstairs for me so I can have background noise. My hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment