Sunday, April 8, 2012

April 8, 2012

The smiling couple Tom and Tricia.
I enjoyed the dinner party for Tricia and Tom so much. Everything was just like I wanted it. We sat inside for cocktail hour and then went outside for dinner. The weather was perfect! No. 1 son-in-law Nick did a great job putting up the sound and video system. After the main course and before dessert, we played a movie trivia game. Tom, like Mr. B., is a movie buff. They both had their time periods that they were absolute experts on. But it was amazing to me how Dr. Mc and Sweetness were yelling out answers. We played a couple of rounds for everybody to get accustomed to the questions, then brought out the DVDs. The invitations said to bring the couple a DVD of your favorite movie. Whoever answered the question correctly give Tom and Tricia the DVD they brought. Really enjoyable!

After everyone left and Mr. B went to bed, Dr. Mc, Nick, Alex and I sat outside watching a Jeff Bridges movie on the big screen. It was like being at the drive-in, except no one was smooching.

Today I'm creating green beans to take to Mitzie and Bob's house for lunch. My legs are so tired today that I hope there is lots of sitting involved in the lunch today.

No comments:

Post a Comment