Sunday, April 15, 2012

April 15, 2012

One of the tables and the bar area for last nights dinner.
I'm looking forward to 3 p.m. today when I can come home and have a nap. From noon – 3 p.m. Mr. B and I will be selling tickets for the home tour.

Our outdoor burger bar last night was fun, although the weather was only somewhat cooperative. It would start sprinkling and everyone would come inside. The minute everyone was inside it would stop raining and everyone would go back outside. After a few fire drills, some people didn't even bother to come inside when it started sprinkling. But the burgers were delish. I'm not sure there is anything better than a burger prepared by the Grill Master!

Today I'm creating a clean kitchen. I had Felicity last night who got most of everything put away, but there are still a few stragglers. Then it's nap time!

No comments:

Post a Comment