Saturday, September 20, 2014

Aulay, Day 33

Aulay finally got the purple binky out of the way so he
could put his thumb in his mouth. He was very determined!
The little man was sleeping when I got to the hospital around noon today, and he slept for about an hour. When he woke up he was cranky, so the nurse repositioned him and put a pacifier in his mouth. He didn't like that either! He squirmed around until he finally got the pacifier out of his mouth and his thumb in its place. I don't know if Big Daddy Nick sucked his thumb when he was a baby, but I know first hand that Dr. Mc did.

Mr. B didn't go with me to the hospital because his blood pressure was high again. It's not as high as it was a couple of weeks ago when he was in the hospital, but instead of going to the hospital Mr. B took a nap with Rose. When I got home they both seemed very rested.

Today I'm creating the setup for part of the artist reception that is taking place tomorrow. I still need to go to the store and do some baking and flower arranging, but first I think I might have a nap myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment