Friday, September 12, 2014

Aulay, Day 25

I love looking at his little blonde head. So sweet!
I've been posting photos of the little man's face, but yesterday when I was visiting him with Dr. Mc, I took this picture of his little booty. And what a cute little bottom! He loves to get on his knees and put his bum in the air. I asked the nurse yesterday about the oxygen that continues to flow in his incubator. She said it is such a low amount that it shouldn't bother his eyes, which is a concern with preemies. More good news about the little prince.

Mr. B is trying a half day of work today. I'm not in favor of this, but at the same time I don't want him to get stressed out about missing work. He never misses work so I know he is concerned about what's piling up on his desk since he has now missed a week at the office.

Today I'm creating a morning at the hospital with Dr. Mc. In the afternoon and again on Saturday I'd like to be at my sewing machine working on a quilt. I have two tops pieced and I'd like to machine quilt one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment