Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Aulay, Day 24


I'm so excited that Mr. B saw a cardiologist this morning. He has to wear a monitor for 24 hours and then take stress test on Monday. So although we don't know what is going on yet, at least something is happening.

The "wee one" was toying with me last night. He was on his stomach and I could only see one of his eyes. I know it's not possible, but it sure looked like he was smiling and winking at me. He also had his little arm and hand free. Sometimes he seemed to wave at me. I know he can't wave, either, but a tired grandmother with a great imagination can dream.

Today I'm creating a morning visit to see the little prince. Then I have errands to run including a trip to the grocery store. Grocery shopping is normally something that Mr. B does (and enjoys), but it won't hurt me to do it, especially if I go in the early afternoon before the after-work crowd arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment