Thursday, August 14, 2014

Thanks!

Newest acquisition for the casita. Ltd. ed.
serigraph on board by John Nieto. Vibrant colors!
Before anything else, I want to thank everyone for their likes and comments to my blog yesterday. As anyone with depression or any other mental illness knows, the support of family and friends is critical and makes a world of difference!

I was out and about this morning. What's going on in town is that Fall is on its way so every store is having clearance sales of Summer clothes. I did make a few purchases today of some clothes that I'll wear all year in Texas. Right now the temperature is in the mid-70s during the day and in the low-50s at night. In just a couple of weeks the temperature will be in the 40s at night. Unfortunately, that's the time I'll go back to Houston where the temps will be in the 90s.

Today I'm creating a flier and brochure. As with life and regardless of the shopping opportunities in town, work goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment