Saturday, August 9, 2014

Another full day

The Brothers Zamora accepting their award from Houston
Press for Best Songwriters. Happy and handsome guys!
As can happen when I'm in the high desert, I've lost all sense of time. I was sure that yesterday was Saturday, which would make today Sunday, but the calendar tells a different tale.

People came in Thursday night from Houston. Yesterday was spent drooling over private homes and art collections with them. I saw all the homes about four years ago, but it never hurts my eyes to see great artwork twice. Last night I was invited to a gala supporting children's education. It was a fun event at a table with seven other women. I was the high bidder on a guitar signed by Santana until I found out that there wasn't a certification of authenticity. I stopped bidding at that point. I did buy a certificate to Ten Thousand Waves. It's a fabulous spa outside of Santa Fe. When Mr. B comes, we'll enjoy it!

Today I'm creating another day of viewing art and then dinner with the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment